On this most vibrant day, attributed to Aphrodite, I offer you a splendid review of the new Vera solid natural perfume at Scent Hive. It was the liquid version of Vera that was the catalyst for Trish and I to meet. Please fly on over to her most sweetly scented hive to read the review and perhaps leave a comment, especially if you have experienced Vera. At Scent Hive you will also find a giveaway for a trio sampler of Vera, Rosa and Chaparral® which I’ve decided to match here!
Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to tell me which is your favorite scent from the natural world…you know, like fresh roses, lavender, the ocean, sun baked or damp earth, the smell of a new baby, etc.
You must include your first name -or- etsy username AND email address with each entry or it will not be included.
- 2 entries (total) – Blog about this giveaway, leaving the URL to the post in comments (1 blog per entrant, please)
- 1 entry: Be or become a follower of RoxanaVilla on Twitter
- 1 entry: Be or become a fan of Roxana Illuminated Perfume on Facebook
- 1 entry: Be or become a follower of this journal: IlluminatedPerfume
- 1 entry per day of the contest: Twitter this message: RT @RoxanaVilla is hosting a #natural #perfume giveaway! Visit http://bit.ly/9WgLs2 for a chance to win
This giveaway is worldwide and ends on Tuesday, June 15th at 10pm PST.
More fine print, learned along the way
1. If we cannot contact you we will give your prize away to someone else.
2. Depending how many entries I receive I determine how the winner shall be chosen. Normally each entry is assigned a card from several decks here at the house, I then shuffle all the cards and have someone handy (like my daughter) choose a card for the winner and a runner up.
3. If you have won a Giveaway in the past you may enter again.
4. Please don’t make up any new guidelines, what is outlined above is what we follow.
Good Luck everyone.
Photo of Lavarinth from Rivendel Farm and Lavender Illustration ©Roxana Villa