Krista over at the blog Lumineaux tagged me on October 1st. To be tagged is like playing the game tag, so I’m “IT” now and must do the following:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Write six random things about yourself
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up
Okay, since I don’t have a blog roll on this blog, the links are embedded in this post. I don’t tend to read many blogs, way too many other things to do, and my favorites aren’t really tag playing folk.
Now, my contribution to six random things about me:
1. When I was in first grade at Holly Avenue School in Arcadia, I created an illustration for a book called something like The Crying Snail. I won first prize in a whole school competition.
2. I flunked first grade because I couldn’t speak or understand English very well.
3. In the eighties I owned an apartment in Brooklyn Heights, a couple blocks from the Promenade.
4. I miss snow skiing with all my cousins in the Andes, along the border of Chile and Argentina.
5. I heard Donna De Lory’s music in a yoga class and have been a huge fan ever since.
6. Lately I have been crazy about “animalic” type smells, like some of the really earthy native sages.
Ok, here are six of my favorite bloggers… you’ve been tagged!
Judy and I attended Otis/Parsons together, she inspired me to get a blog.
Another brilliant, luminous being, playful with a beautiful heart and genius perfumer.
the Art Department
Irene, art director at Tor books, she’s smart and witty with a keen eye for art.
A blog about Perfume, explored from a unique and interesting European perspective by Helg.
James Jean, our favorite artist here at the house, he’s brilliant.
Memory and Desire
This blog is currently in sleep mode, but, plenty of material there to dive into. The blog is created by artist, poet and perfume advocate Heather Ettlinger.
My other all time favorite blog has disappeared. Intending she will manifest soon in another incarnation.
Roxana Illuminated Perfume™
Image above ©Roxana Villa, this is a tapestry of different sections of many of my paintings.