Now that the perfumery has been moved and set up at home, I am in phase two of our move which consists of sifting through and packing up of our lives with a clear intent of putting this very cute mid century modern house on the market.
Although I mostly feel excited about the fertile adventure ahead, going through all “my stuff” has been quite depleting physically, mentally and emotionally! Not only am I in awe of how much I have amassed in the last seventeen years but mostly in the last three years since having the perfume workspace outside of the house. The furniture is all in storage for the moment. The decor items, many from Estate sales, thrift stores, received as gifts or found on the street are being evaluated. I definitely don’t need so much lab glass (!), thus that’s being put aside for a garage sale.
The most astonishing collection of items is amber bottles filled with different volatile liquids from finished perfumes, chords, individual essential oils, experiments, etc. Thus, I have decided to start including items in orders. Each week, beginning on Monday, I will share what will be offered on facebook, instagram and here at the journal. If it is something you would like get it included free with an order or purchase larger sizes until it is sold out.
The theme for this Monday is GREEN and I will be offering:
- Spearmint and/or Cucumber/Lime hydrosol distilled late last Summer, both organic
- A perfume experiment I called Verde, read more on Verde further in the post.
- A BayRum cologne which includes essential oils along with tinctures of spices and herbs.
- $25 choose a one ounce bottle of a hydrosol.
- $50 choose two bottles of hydrosols or a solid sample of Verde.
- $100 choose four bottles of hydrosol, a 1 gram vial of Verde or a 4 gram bottle of the BayRum.