From Cleveland with love, Beth has written a terrific review of Cimbalom weaved in with her special flair for flavor and great story telling. Please find your way over to Perfume Smellin’ Things for a fabulous “Foodie Sunday” edition with an opportunity to win a vial and pink pot of Cimbalom natural and botanical perfume.
I’ll join in with a sample pink pot of Cimbalom solid natural perfume here to one lucky winner. This giveaway opportunity ends at 10pm PST on Wednesday, March 30th
- 1 entry per day of the contest: Twitter this message: RT @RoxanaVilla is hosting a giveaway of Cimbalom! Visit http://bit.ly/gvLuBE for a chance to win
- 2 entries (total) – Blog about this giveaway, leaving the URL to the post in comments (1 blog per entrant, please)
- 1 entry: Be or become a follower at RoxanaVilla on Twitter
- 1 entry: Be or become a fan of IlluminatedPerfume on Facebook
- 1 entry: Be or become a follower of this journal: IlluminatedPerfume
More fine print, learned along the way
1. If we cannot contact you we will give your prize away to someone else.
2. Depending how many entries are received I determine how the winner shall be chosen. Normally each entry is assigned a card from several decks here at the house, I then shuffle all the cards and have someone handy (like my daughter) choose a card for the winner and a runner up.
4. Please don’t make up any new guidelines, what is outlined above is what we follow.
Good Luck everyone!!