My latest hive, the SBB2, short for Squirrel Box Bees number 2 gather their pollen and nectar from the hillside wildflowers and brush of the Santa Monica Mountains. This clustering of plants is known as the chaparral biome.
Trish at Scent Hive today has a review of Chaparral® in both the liquid and solid format as well as her impression of the new Tangent. Fly on over and gather some nectar, leave a comment and perhaps win a sample of Chaparral® solid and liquid. In celebration I offer you a giveaway for a .25 gram sample of the new Tangent botanical organic perfume.
This giveaway ends at 10pm PST on Saturday, October 2nd. To qualify please leave a comment on this post. You must include your first name -or- etsy username AND email address with each entry or it will not be included. The contest is worldwide.
- 1 entry per day of the contest: Twitter this message: RT @RoxanaVilla is hosting a giveaway for her new Tangent perfume! Visit http://bit.ly/anrZAS for a chance to win
- 2 entries (total) – Blog about this giveaway, leaving the URL to the post in comments (1 blog per entrant, please)
- 1 entry: Be or become a follower of the Roxana at RoxanaVilla on Twitter
- 1 entry: Be or become a follower of the Greg at RoxanaIlluminatedPerfume on Facebook
- 1 entry: Be or become a follower of this journal: IlluminatedPerfume
More fine print, learned along the way
1. If we cannot contact you we will give your prize away to someone else.
2. Depending how many entries I receive I will determine how the winner shall be chosen. Normally each entry is assigned a card from several decks here at the house, I then shuffle all the cards and have someone handy (like my daughter) choose a card for the winner and a runner up.
3. If you have won a Giveaway in the past you may enter again.
4. Please don’t make up any new guidelines, what is outlined above is what we follow.
Be sure to check out the other giveaway over at Scent Hive.